23 April 2021

The Office 4: Popcorn and Candy or "Dash, Honey"


For Rainbow Snippets 


The only thing missing as far as Alasdair can see is the popcorn and the candy.



“Wayne, you don’t know shit. And put your damn pants on.”

“I can’t.”

“What the fuck do you mean, you can’t?”

“I threw them out the window after I took them off.”

“Oh for… Why the hell did you do that?”

“I wanted to surprise you.”

“You damn well did that.” He strode to the door. “Harley!”

“Can you tell him to bring popcorn?” Alasdair called to Dash.

“What?” Confusion stopped Dash dead.

“I need popcorn for the rest of this. And maybe a candy bar or two.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Dash, honey…” Wayne didn’t like being ignored.





Where’s my Staff Sergeant

 For Rainbow Snippets Gunny headed for Sick Bay. Gunny leaned over the desk. “I’m looking for Cato.” The corpsman looked up. Noting Gunny’s ...