16 April 2021

The Office 3: You broke my window?

 For Rainbow Snippets

And the saga continues.  Alasdair isn't worried about Wayne any more and is finding the whole thing entertaining.  He also figures his mate got himself into the situation and needs to get himself out.

“Noooo! I was going to be your mate. We were…”

“Wayne. Shut up. I never ever mentioned you being my mate. And how the hell did you get into my office? I know Harley wouldn’t let you in.”

The man glanced involuntarily at the window.

“Oh fuck no.” Dash pulled the curtains aside. “Son of a bitch. You broke the fucking window!”

“It was the only way I could get in and I knew…”

That was one determined beta. His mate wasn’t interested. Alasdair’s nose told him that. Damn it. He could use some popcorn.



Confounded on KU

Where’s my Staff Sergeant

 For Rainbow Snippets Gunny headed for Sick Bay. Gunny leaned over the desk. “I’m looking for Cato.” The corpsman looked up. Noting Gunny’s ...